- Create and write compelling marketing collateral and sales toolkit (blog posts, thought leadership articles, case studies, product brochures, explainer videos, etc.)
- Manage and execute marketing operations such as email marketing, branding projects, and marketing campaigns.
- Manage and coordinate marketing events including trade shows, conferences, and awards.
- Work closely with key stakeholders in the product, R&D, and sales teams.
- Conduct research to keep up with the latest industry news and trends.
- Assign KPIs and measure the success of campaigns and content
- Support ongoing marketing activities.
- Excellent, creative writing skills in English.
- 3+ years of hands on experience in Marcom and content writing roles, preferably in a B2B company.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and illustrations.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Strong storytelling, creative thinker, and project management skills.
- Meticulous, focusing on high-quality outcomes.
- Proficient in computer skills, including MS Office Suite (PPT, Word, Excel, and more).
- A relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Experience working in the hi-tech/startup ecosystem – preferred.
- Familiarity with the life science industry is a plus.