- Bamshad et al. (2011) Exome sequencing as a tool for Mendelian disease gene discovery. Nature Reviews Genetics. 12:745-755.
- Clark MM et al. (2018) Meta-analysis of the diagnostic and clinical utility of genome and exome sequencing and chromosomal microarray in children with suspected genetic diseases. NPJ Genom Med. 2018 Jul 9;3:16.
- Green RC, Berg JS, Grody WW, et al. ACMG recommendations for reporting of incidental findings in clinical exome and genome sequencing. Genet Med, 2013; 15(7):565-574.
- ACMG policy statement: updated recommendations regarding analysis and reporting of secondary findings in clinical genome-scale sequencing. Genet Med, 2014; Epub.
- Hindorff LA, MacArthur J (European Bioinformatics Institute), Morales J (European Bioinformatics Institute), Junkins HA, Hall PN, Klemm AK, and Manolio TA. A Catalog of Published Genome-Wide Association Studies.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man, OMIM®. McKusick-Nathans Institute of Genetic Medicine, Johns Hopkins University (Baltimore, MD), 2018. World Wide Web URL: https://omim.org/.
- National Library of Medicine (US). Genetics Home Reference [Internet]. Bethesda (MD): The Library; 2013 Sep 16 [cited 2018 Mar 13]. Available from: https://ghr.nlm