This is an exciting opportunity to join Geneyx. Geneyx (An Israeli-based company) has developed a universal genomic data source that is trustworthy, efficient, and compliant with current strict medical-data privacy regulations. The Geneyx platform offers end-to-end solutions for the genetic testing labs and a secure, cloud-based data management and storage system. Geneyx enables Pharma, universities, life science to spearhead the development of innovative drugs, novel therapeutic and diagnostic tools to benefit human health and well-being, using Geneyx’s reliable and diverse genetic data.
We seek a VP of sales for Europe, Lat-Am, Africa, and the Middle East, to establish strategic partnerships, channels, and commercial activities in Hospitals’ labs, Pharma, Biotech, Life-science, and research institutes. As a key member of the leadership team, this role will drive revenue growth and decision-making as Geneyx expands its business activities toward this market. This position represents a landmark opportunity to join a company poised to change the world of genetics and diagnostics.
- Drive awareness and adoption of Geneyx in the genetic labs and the life-science market; establish and maintain strategic partnerships with Hospitals Chain, Pharma, CRO’s, Life science, Biotech companies.
- Leverage industry network to quickly establish and build commercial relationships in this market
- Assess the needs, follow the business plan, sales strategy, and achieve milestones for success
- Establish and perform the mechanisms for predicting and analyzing revenue, return on investment, and commercial success
- Enable rapid growth and scalability through business acumen and best practices
- Manage and grow the life-science channel partnerships
- Develop sales processes and formulate strategies for market dominance with diverse partners and prospects
- 5+ years of experience building business for Hospital Labs or Pharma and Life science.
- Strong professional network in our ecosystem.
- An expert, understanding of business development, partnerships, sales strategy, and driving growth in these markets.
- Background in genetics, genomics, or molecular / cell biology.
- Demonstrated experience in a startup environment.
- Knowledge of Israeli business practices and culture is a plus.